Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Contracts with Consumers (B2C)
1 Scope of Application
- These terms and conditions contain conditions that are exclusively applicable between you and us, GSE TexPrintSolutions UK Ltd, insofar as these are not amended by written agreement between the parties.
- You will be notified of changes to these terms and conditions in writing by fax or email. If you do not contradict this change within four weeks after receipt of the notification, the changes will be considered acknowledged by you. You will still be informed separately on the right of objection and the legal consequences of silence in the case the terms and conditions are changed.
2 Registration as a User
- Your registration to our trading system is free of charge. A right of access to our trading system does not exist. Only legally competent persons can register to our trading system. At our request, you should send us a copy of a form of identity. For registration please fill out the existing electronic registration form on our website and send it to us. The data required for registration must be complete and truthful. By registering, you choose a personal user name and password. The user name must not violate rights of third parties, any other name and trademark rights or morality. You are obliged to keep the password secret and not share it with third parties.
- Apart from agreeing to the validity of these Terms and Conditions your registration is not connected with any obligations.
- You can delete your registration under "My Account" at any time. By registering at our site you do not enter any obligation to buy any of the products offered by us.
- If your personal information changes, you are responsible for updating them. All changes after registration can be made online under "My Account".
- All submitted personal data (title, name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, fax number, bank account, credit card number), will exclusively be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the UK Data Protection Act.
- Your personal data, to the extent necessary for the establishment, content or change of status (inventory data) are exclusively used for the processing of purchase agreements concluded between you and us, such as the delivery of goods to the address specified by you. Any further use of your data for advertising purposes (for example, sending a newsletter), market research or for tailoring our offers requires your explicit consent. You have the possibility to grant this approval before your order. This approval is completely voluntary and can be accessed on our website and revoked by you at any time.
- Your personal data, which is necessary to allow the use and settlement of our services (user data), are initially also used exclusively to process the sales contracts concluded between you and us.
- If you require further information or wish to revoke the expressly given consent to the use of your details or wish to veto the use of your user data, please contact our support at the email address email@example.com
4 Conclusion of Contract
- The presentation of our goods is not a binding offer on our part. Only the order of goods by the customer is a binding offer according to Section 5 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. In case of acceptance of this offer, we will send the customer an order confirmation via email, fax or mail
- Until confirmed in writing, all offers are subject to change. If the order confirmation deviates from the order, the customer must be explicitly notified. A contract is in this case only valid with the confirmation. No rights can be derived from rejected orders. Verbal agreements are only legally binding after written confirmation by us.
5 Terms of Payment
- All prices are given inclusive of VAT. The prices, according to the current price list are subject to change until a contract has been concluded between the parties.
- All prices shown next to the product do not include packaging, freight, postage, insurance and other shipping costs.
- The purchase price is payable with the order. The payment must be made without deduction within the payment period stated in the order confirmation. Receipt of payment at our account is decisive. Accepted payment methods only: payment via bank transfer or via PayPyal.
6 Retention of Title
- The goods remain our property until full payment has been received. If you get in arrears with the payment more than 10 days, we reserve the right to cancel the contract and recover the goods.
7 Delivery Terms
- We deliver the goods in accordance with the agreements made with you. Accrued shipping costs are listed separately in the course of the order process before finalising the order and are shown separately on the invoice. Delivery dates and times are only binding if confirmed by us in writing.
- We aim to deliver within 30 days, however if this is not possible we will contact you via email to advise you of the length of wait.
- You have the right to cancel the order in the first 14 days after purchase, however unless the goods are faulty, you will be responsible for paying for the return of the goods.
8 Rights to Revocation
- You are entitled to 14 calendar days to cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The cooling-off period starts the day after you agree to purchase the goods.
- With regard to the conditions and legal consequences of the revocation we refer you to the Cancellation Policy in the Annex.
- If the delivered goods are defective, you are entitled under the statutory regulations to request a full refund up to 30 days after the item was purchased or request a repair/replacement. After the 30 days up until the warranty expires you can request a repair/replacement.
- The limitation period of warranty claims for the delivered goods is one years after receipt of the goods.
10 Limitation of Liability
- We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper implementation of the contract, whose breach endangers the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you regularly rely on as a customer. In the latter case, however, we are only liable for the foreseeable, typical damage. We are not liable for the negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences. The foregoing exclusions may not apply to injury to life, limb or health. Liability under product liability law remains unaffected.
- Data communication via the internet can not be guaranteed error free and / or available at any time at the current state of technology. Insofar we are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our online trading system.
11 Final Provisions
- Changes or additions to these terms and conditions will need to be in writing. This also applies to the cancellation of this written form requirement.
- The law of the United Kingdom is applicable. Mandatory rules of the country in which you have your habitual residence, remain unaffected.
- If you are a resident or ordinarily resident in the UK at the time of conclusion to this contract and have changed your residence for the time of action, or your whereabouts at this time are unknown, jurisdiction for all disputes is the company office in the UK.
- If any provision of this agreement should be ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, this will not affect the remainder of the contract. The ineffective regulation is replaced by a valid provision which reflects the economic purpose of the invalid provision by the agreement of both parties. The above provision applies in case of loopholes accordingly.
Consumer Information and Revocation Policy
If you order goods while visiting our homepage, we would like to point out that:
- The language available for concluding the contract is English.
- For the essential characteristics of the goods offered by us as well as the validity of limited offers please refer to the individual product as part of our Internet services.
- The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. It is the order of goods by you that is a binding offer according to The Consumer Rights Act 2015. In case of acceptance of this offer, we will send you an order confirmation via email. Thus, the purchase contract is concluded between you and us.
- Any input error when placing your order you can identify and correct before checkout using the delete and change function before sending the order at any time at the final confirmation.
- If the ordered goods are not available, we reserve the right not to provide the service.
- The given prices are final prices including taxes but not shipping within the United Kingdom.
- The purchase price is due immediately upon ordering. The payment of the goods takes place at your choice by bank transfer or PayPal.
- You have a right of revocation:
Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period of 14 days starts the day that you or a third party appointed by you that is not the carrier, take/have taken possession of the goods, or the day that you or a third party appointed by you that is not the carrier, take/have taken possession of the last of the goods, or that you or a third party appointed by you that is not the carrier, take/have taken possession of the last part of the shipment or the last piece.
To exert your right of revocation you have to inform us, GSE TexPrint Solutions UK Ltd, Anglia Way, Braintree, CM7 3RG, with a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) of your intention to revoke this contract. You can use the attached examplary revocation form, which however is not compulsory. To meet the revocation deadline it is sufficient to send the statement concerning the exertion of the right of revocation within the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments we have received from you, including shipping costs (except costs arising from you choosing an other than the cheapest standard method of shipment we offer), promptly and at the latest within 14 days starting the day we receive your statement concerning the revocation of this contract. We will use the same method of payment you have used for the initial transaction unless a different method has been expressly agreed on. In no case wil you be charged any fees because of the re-payment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received all goods or until you have given proof of having sent back the goods, depending on which is earlier.
You have to send back or return the goods promptly and in any case at the latest within 14 days starting the day you inform us of the revocation of this contract. To keep the deadline it is sufficient to sent back the goods within the 14 day period.
You carry the immediate costs for the return of the goods.
You only have to carry a potential loss of value of the goods if this loss of value can be traced back to a non-necessary dealing of the test of state, attributes and functionality of the goods.
END OF CANCELLATION POLICY
See The Consumer Rights Act 2015 for more information: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents
is a registered trademark of
GSE Text Print Solutions UK Ltd
Unit A Anglia Way
Braintree, Essex, CM7 3RG
Company Number: 10366813
VAT number: GB289352363
Copyright: All texts, pictures and graphic elements on this website are copyrighted. Should you wish to use parts of it, please contact us. We will contact the copyright holder or the holder of the right of use as appropriate.
Picture source: GSE Texprint Solutions UK Ltd