HappyFlex Silk is a very soft and elastic textile vinyl made from silicone. Pressed on the textile the vinyl is slightly embossed at .2 or .5 mm. The vinyl is rigid and does not follow the movements of the fabric. Because HappyFlex Silk is made from silicone it possesses the qualities of sublimation-stop/blockout vinyls which prevent dye colours from bleeding through the fabric. It is suitable for resublimating polyester textiles.
- high quality, elastic silicone vinyl
- suited for cotton, polyester, sublimated polyester, poly/cotton blends, soft shell, stretch, elastane blends, and many others
- perfect opacity
- seven brilliant colours
- sublimation stop
- two thicknesses: .2 and .5 mm
- semi-matt and soft surface
HappyFlex Silk vinyls can be cut with cutters, stencils or by hand.
- mirror your design before cutting,
- always make a test cut when using a cutter.
|Delivery Time||2-3 days|